Unlimited access to the USA
The Amtrak USA Rail Pass is simply the most adventurous and efficient way to see the United States.
Amtrak has created an exciting rail pass for those who really want to experience North America and enjoy its vast beauty. All the main cities included: New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Seattle, etc. The Amtrak Rail Pass is in Economy Class. Upgrades to sleepers are at an extra cost.
One segment equals one City-to-City pair. For example New York to Washington would be considered one segment.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase the USA Rail Pass via the website, it is not possible to pre-book seat or sleeper reservations.
- If you would like to add sleeper or seat reservations to your pass, you must book the pass and sectors via email or phone.
- Seat reservations are compulsory on Amtrak services. Economy seats are free to reserve. Upgrades incur an additional charge.
Note: Sunset Limited service between New Orleans and Orlando has been suspended. Future service has not been determined. Due to problems associated with Hurricane Katrina, service east of New Orleans, between Biloxi, MS and Lake City, FL, has been suspended.
Pass Issuance Fee
Please note: a Pass Issuance Fee of $10.00 per pass will be added to the above prices.
Delivery fees: e-Vouchers are free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK or French journey trains (must start in France), e-Ticket is free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK, French journey trains or Spanish trains(subject to certain routes), $10 Australia Post (registered or express) or $18 Courier.
- Prices are updated weekly due to the Exchange Rate and are guaranteed until Monday 5pm.
- Pass bookings made in conjunction with seat reservations will incur a booking fee of AUD$60/NZD$48.
- Tickets will be issued as E-tickets and need to exchanged at a ticket window in USA.
- Child: 2 - 15 years